Monday, March 19, 2018

Bits and Pieces: February/March '18


Hi there!  Remember me??

I haven't a valid excuse, so I shan't invent one...

Instead, I thought I'd give a pictorial account of my adventures/excursions/mischief that has evidently kept me so thoroughly occupied as of late. (Or something like that).

New chapel veils I hope to review soon...

Bacon and puff pancake for Shrove Tuesday....

One of my latest projects I did in February (more on that to come.)
~
At the end February, my brother and I went up to NY for a week to help our sister and brother-in-law move into their new place!  It was a lot of hard work, but also fun to be doing it together.  And seeing my niece was a nice bonus, too :)  Here are some pictures from the trip...

A little sleepy...

Now these, I will have you know, are the best swings ever!!!

Trying for an artistic angle...how'd I do? ;)


 Being silly with her Uncle Matthew!

Part of the view heading home again after a busy week...

Woohoo!

A warm welcome home from the greeting committee!

Homemade Lenten pretzels...mmm

When will I learn to read one book at a time???

Hopefully the last snow of the season!

It is awfully pretty, though...
Benjamin caught being nice for a change!

 
 St. Patrick's Day! Only a few days late...

Okay, so I pinky promise you I'll have a "real" post up very soon!  This has been an especially busy time for me and, as you can tell, life kind of pushed blogging to the back burner.  That doesn't mean I haven't thought of you, though, because I have!  That's partly the reason for the excessive flood of pictures, so I'd have something to share of my adventures!  I hope you enjoyed :)
 Happy Feast of Saint Joseph! 

Always,

~Emma
 p.s. Please let me know if you have trouble viewing any of the pictures, either on the blog or email version, as I was having a difficult time uploading them.

6 comments:

  1. Oooh, I wanna see those chapel veil reviews!! At present I'm making one myself, so we'll see how that turns out.....

    THE BLANKIE IS SO PRETTY!!! (sorry, major crochet fangirl moment there...)

    You did great on that picture with the artistic angle! And your niece is adorable as always :).

    Ahhh, what fun is reading one book at a time??

    So glad to see you again, Emma!!

    Catherine
    frugallyfancyfarmlass.blogspot.com
    catherinesrebellingmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're making a chapel veil?!? That is so cool! I would love to hear how it turns out :)

      Wait, wait, wait... Crochet fan girl moment? I have those all the time! I didn't know you crocheted, too! What do you like to make?

      Aww, thank you! I like to think she is ;)

      Thank you sooo much for commenting, Catherine!

      ~Emma

      Delete
  2. VERY much enjoyed the pictures. Your niece is adorable! And I understand completely what you mean about blogging getting pushed to the back burner. That's the story of my life right now, too, it seems. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you did, Miss March! Thank you :)

      Oh, it's so nice to hear other blogger friends say that, it's somewhat consoling to know we all have similar struggles.

      ~Emma

      Delete
  3. "Lately" posts are always fun! And I echo Catherine's and Miss March's sentiments: the blanket is beautiful, and so is your niece! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Olivia!! That is most kind of you to say :)

      Hmm...but is it a blanket???

      ~Emma

      Delete

Hello there! You're not thinking of leaving a comment, are you? Oh, I would be simply thrilled if you would!