Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Woodstock Fair Entry 2014


  Hello! I'm sorry it's been such a super long time between posts! I've been really busy with schoolwork as of late and haven't had a chance to post. Sorry!

  Anyway, in other news! Earlier in September I had submitted an entry in our local fair. I finely got some photos that I thought yo might like to see.





This is my baby blanket that I made for a friend of the family. 


There were so many talented entries this year!

My brother entered this birdhouse that he made our mom for Christmas. Isn't it great!?



Hope you've enjoyed! I plan to post a few more things later this week if all goes as planned. 

~Emma

p.s. Happy feast day of St. Therese the Little Flower!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! You're not thinking of leaving a comment, are you? Oh, I would be simply thrilled if you would!