Wednesday, November 12, 2014

For All the Saints Artist Card Swap 2014

  Hello Everyone!

  I have been trying to get up a post for almost two weeks and now, finally, here I am!



  Now, my mom has a blog that she has been following for a while now and yesterday she showed me this post.  I thought that it sounded like a lot of fun! There are much clearer instructions on this lady's blog, but basically you design five saint-related trading cards and send them to her. Then she sends them out to different people who have contributed cards. There is no age limit, anyone is welcome to contribute a sample of their artwork! If you end up making some, let me know!

Have fun!

~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! You're not thinking of leaving a comment, are you? Oh, I would be simply thrilled if you would!