Monday, December 22, 2014

3 Days 'til Christmas!



   Yes, I know. You all have probably been wondering whether or not I've fallen off the face of the earth! The answer is no, I'm still here. Sorry it's been so long!


  Can you believe that we only have three more days until Christmas! I certainly can't. I snapped these pictures of Mackenzie this afternoon enjoying her new "perch". Cute, huh?





Aaawww...


She is going to be so upset when the tree has to go back in the basement, *ehem*.





I think she started to get annoyed after about the first dozen pictures or so. LOL.




  What do your pets think of your tree? If you have one that is.


Merry Christmas!


~Emma

1 comment:

  1. I had a cat once that tried to eat the Christmas tree, and made herself sick.:P (She didn't learn until we took it down, too!)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! You're not thinking of leaving a comment, are you? Oh, I would be simply thrilled if you would!