Friday, January 23, 2015

Happy National Reading Day!


     Happy National Reading Day, everyone!  I absolutely love to read! So, this year I've started a journal to keep track of the books that I've read or want to read.


(and of course it had to be decorated!)


     I am currently reading several books of varying topics. (Yes, I know. Very bad habit ;) I am reading Pride and Prejudice as my pleasure reading, Saint Elizabeth's Three Crowns at the Adoration Chapel, and Carry On, Mr. Bowditch as our night time read-aloud.  I recommend all three of these books, the're great! 

A few selected entries...
















   Do you have a reading journal? Have you read any good books lately? If so, I'd love to hear!!!


~Emma


\



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! You're not thinking of leaving a comment, are you? Oh, I would be simply thrilled if you would!