Thursday, June 28, 2018

Well that's embarrassing...


     Hello. *waves awkwardly*

     I feel I must issue a quick apology to those of you who have left comments over the past two months.  You may have noticed that your comments were never moderated and therefore never published. 

     I was just scrolling through my dashboard and discovered that in my distracted/diverted/overwhelmed-with-life state of mind I've been swimming through due to various and unexpected happenings within my family and life lately that I neglected to actually publish them.  Whoops.

     So again, I'm sorry.  Please don't think it is because I don't love you, because I do!  You are all amazing and every time you leave a comment you brighten my day! 

     Talk to you soon!

~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! You're not thinking of leaving a comment, are you? Oh, I would be simply thrilled if you would!