Tuesday, June 9, 2015

literary musings...


    What beauty surrounds us! What gifts! Sometimes I just get so excited over those little things that I  could just burst! Do you ever feel that way? For example, when I saw my rosebush this morning, I immediately thought of this quote:


"I read in a book once that a rose by any other name would smell as sweet,
but I've never been able to believe it. I don't believe a rose WOULD smell as
nice if it was called a thistle or a skunk cabbage."
                      ~Anne Shirley, 'Anne of Green Gables'
                           







     I love it when a book sums up my thoughts better than I can myself! 


     Enjoy your little gifts today!

~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! You're not thinking of leaving a comment, are you? Oh, I would be simply thrilled if you would!