Monday, July 20, 2015

literary musings




"I do like a road, because you can be always wondering what is at the end of it."
~Sara Stanley, The Story Girl


I like the way that sounds. You never know what unfulfilled promises lie ahead of you. 

As you may be able to tell, I'm on a slight L. M. Montgomery kick at the moment. Slight. Her stories and irrepressible characters just never get old! (Plus, I'm in the throws of Road to Avonlea and I'm LOVING it!)

Anyways, I think I'm going to be posting these "literary musings" on and off, at least through the Summer, perhaps.

I have a busy schedule over the Summer (preparing for bazaars and stocking up on inventory) so I profusely apologize for the length between these posts and the interest factor. (Or lack there of.)

If you have any favorite quotes I would love if you shared them in the comments! 

Have a lovely day!

~Emma

1 comment:

  1. Hello! :) We nominated you for an award on our blog, please come and check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! You're not thinking of leaving a comment, are you? Oh, I would be simply thrilled if you would!