Here we go!
The moment you've all been anxiously awaiting!
My first giveaway!
Can you feel the excitement building?
Oh, I can definitely feel it!
All right enough. Without further ado.....
Isn't this sweet?
This sweet little hand-maid, sailor-style dress is of beautiful quality with wonderful attention to detail! I just love the collar with the little bow!
The shoes are Sophia's brand and slip easily on and off your doll's foot, they're pretty sturdy too. (Really easy for your doll to stand in.)
I love the diagonal stripes in the skirt! It really accents the buttons. Plus, due to the classic styling, this dress is great for Historicals like Kit and Molly, too!
Lily absolutely loves this dress and she knows that your doll will, too!
Overall, this is just a lovely outfit and we're so excited to share it with one of you!!!
So, are you ready to enter to win?
Rules for entering:
1. If you have not already done so, please follow my blog. If you already follow me, sign your comment with that visible name. For those who follow through email just mention that in your
2. Leave a comment below saying that you would like to enter this giveaway. (If you're under
18 you should get your parent's permission first ;)
3. Take a peek at American Doll Clothes Co.'s website and then tell us what you favourite item in the shop is.
How to earn extra entries?
Please post an additional comment for each of the following bonus entries.
1. Post on your blog about this giveaway. You have my permission to use 1 photo from this post.
2. "Like" American Doll Clothes Co.'s Facebook page.
3. Pin the "You Could Win" photo on Pinterest. (Leave a link, please)
4. Follow me on Pinterest (Emma L. with the picture of Bridget)
The giveaway begins today, December 16th and closes December 24th. We will draw the winner on December 26th. so make sure you enter before then!
I'm sorry, I can only except continental U.S. entries. :(
Good luck, girls! Merry Christmas to you all!
and Lily ♥