Tuesday, December 15, 2015

American Doll Clothes Co. Tour


    Hello lovelies! Happy December to you all!

   Remember how I mentioned a couple weeks ago that my dad took me to the doll clothing store I'm always raving about? Well here is a little pictorial tour for your enjoyment!



The cute little sign out front :)


The clothes are all made by the owner and are of lovely quality.


There was a little raffle on the day we went. Isn't that Snow Queen dress just beautiful?!


Look! Elizabeth's Tea Gown!


All the lovely models :)





One wall is covered in historical character outfits (my favourite part).


Bright tops and t-shirts...


Lots of tiny socks and tights.


Cute skirts and pants :)


The shoes are from Sophia's and are adorable! Check out those boots!


All kinds of sweet hats...


Purses, glasses and other sweet treats for your doll to play with!


There is a wide variety of dresses similar to those of your favourite princess!


Don't forget about Bitty Baby! Tons of cute things for the Bitties to where!


Oh, and take a look at her lovely Christmas tree!


The ornaments are the American Girl Dolls!


Pretty neat, hm?


  It's always such a neat shop to visit because there is always something new to check out! If you ever get the chance, you should definitely take a look.  Or you could visit Mrs. Hagstrom's Facebook page and website.

  One last thing, since I love all you girls so much, I got something special for you while I was there. You could call it a Christmas present ;) I plan on posting it tomorrow, so make sure you come check it out!

~Emma

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! Fun!

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! You're not thinking of leaving a comment, are you? Oh, I would be simply thrilled if you would!