Thursday, May 7, 2015

"Lily Among the Maples" (a Photo Shoot)


   Hello! The weather has been gorgeous lately so I that it would be fun to take a few pictures of Lily enjoying it! I took a ton of pictures, by the way ;)


 This is one of my favorites!
(WARNING: I am probably going to say that a hundred times since I took so many. Please forgive me in advance!)


Miss Lily :)


Whoops, a bit blurry.


♥♥♥


Close up!


I love how bright red the leaves are!


 So pretty!!!


I don't know why, but everything just looks cooler in black and white!


Love this one!


I have no idea why, but I love taking pictures of my dolls feet. There, I said it! They're just too cute!!! Does anyone else have that problem or is it just my own craziness?


I absolutely love taking pictures in late afternoon.  The lighting is terrific!


Love the way the sun left a glare. It looks just like sunbeams!


   Well, there we are! I have a few more posts to do in the near future, but as you all know, I've been known to make statements like that before and then not post for weeks! Hopefully, now that the weather is nicer I'll have more time to focus on a few projects and such...

So, now that I've obsessed over my favorite pictures, which one did you like best?


~Emma





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! You're not thinking of leaving a comment, are you? Oh, I would be simply thrilled if you would!