Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Mother's Day Pictures

Yeah, two days late, I know. I hope that you'll enjoy them anyway. lol!




I made this white cake to bring to my Gramma and Pepere's house. ( I got the recipe here.)

         So I've wanted to try candying violets for a while now, so I finally did. It was SO EASY!


         Some of you are probaby saying, "Did she say candy violets? Like you can eat them?". In short, yes, but of course don't go around eating any unless you have permission and are absolutely sure that they are violets. ;)


Of course, while was visiting I just had to take a few pictures... ;)


I love this one!


These are the flowers that my sister got for my mom. Aren't they pretty!?


Did you do anything special for your mothers?




~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! You're not thinking of leaving a comment, are you? Oh, I would be simply thrilled if you would!