Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Announcement That An Announcement is Coming!!


     Hey, guess what?  IT'S DECEMBER 7TH!!!  I'm not sure if you knew that, but flip your calendars anyway!  You're welcome.  Would someone, anyone, maybe like to explain to me exactly how this happened?  I'm rather confused.  Wasn't July, like, yesterday?  And isn't Christmas, like, tomorrow?  I think I'm getting old, I've heard things like this happen to people when they get old.



     Moving right along! Because I love you, I initially planned on doing this post last Friday, but as I was still rather frantically scrambling to finish last minute items for my craft fair this past weekend, that just didn't happen.  (But the craft fair turned out great, in case you were wondering ;)  Anyways, I am just about recovered from craft fair mode and am super excited about what I have to share with you!!  And now the exciting news... I"m going to host my very first-ever blog party!!!!!!!  I've wanted to host one forever and finally decided to just go for it!  But you're all wondering, "Wait, did I miss her saying what the theme is?  Now I'm confused!".  Don't be confused, I didn't say what the theme was! (Want a hint?  Think literature) You see, I haven't exactly had a chance to create my tags yet so you'll have to be patient until the weekend for those.  But I hope/think you're really going to like this, so please just be patient with me until then!  So consider this the announcement that an announcement is coming!


     One last thing before I close.  To those of you who have hosted blog parties in the past, I would be extremely grateful for any advice you care to give me!  Feel free to leave your tips in the comments!  Thanks!


~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! You're not thinking of leaving a comment, are you? Oh, I would be simply thrilled if you would!